SVP ne pas cliquer sur les annonces gratuites annoncant la vente de chiots via internet. Nous ne sommes pas responsables de ces annonces

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

ANGLOPHONES INTERESTED IN UPRA

AuteurMessage
2androse

MessageSujet: ANGLOPHONES INTERESTED IN UPRA   Lun 2 Mar 2009 - 2:22

Hi Everyone

I am an animal activist in Montreal, Qc and would like to see UPRA continue its' great work to help all our animals in need.

There are many Anglophones who support UPRA.
Unfortunately, there are some who cannot read French, so they don't come to this site.

I am suggesting to Anglos on this site, to start posting in an English forum. For those who are fluent, that is great! You can post in the two languages!

We need everyone here - French & English. Your comments would be appreciated.

Thank You!
2andRose
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
annjos
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ANGLOPHONES INTERESTED IN UPRA   Lun 2 Mar 2009 - 2:43

C'est une bonne idée et une bonne initiative . C'est en se regroupant que nous pourrons faire avancer les dossiers plus rapidement.

This is a good idea and initiative . Getting united with other people and organization will only help to progress more quickly againts puppy mills.

Note : Lucky you with two Leonberg! wow

Saint mom

MessageSujet: Re: ANGLOPHONES INTERESTED IN UPRA   Lun 2 Mar 2009 - 10:36

Rose

That is why at the time Upra was started I asked that the website be bilingual. It is not easy to maintain it in both languages but I feel it was important. The information in the documentation section was translated and I can tell you that it is used more than we may think. Even in the USA!!!

So yes, there is a need for the anglophones as well and I'm happy to see you on board!
Kath
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessageSujet: Re: ANGLOPHONES INTERESTED IN UPRA   Lun 2 Mar 2009 - 23:34

I think this a GREAT idea. I'm sure that many people I know in Ontario who would support UPRA if they could understand the language.
If I get to manage the website, I'll make sure it is entirely bilingual.
marjrc

MessageSujet: Re: ANGLOPHONES INTERESTED IN UPRA   Ven 6 Mar 2009 - 1:30

Even though I'm fluent in French, it's a great idea to include English information at this site. I meet a lot of people where I work and often suggest they check out the UPRA site, so offering some English in the forum will only help get the job done that much quicker. Smile

thank you! happy
2androse

MessageSujet: To All Kindred Spirits   Lun 30 Mar 2009 - 0:37

Hi All,

Thank your so much for your input. I wrote to Anne Saucier, the new President of Upra at info@upra.ca to request that the newletters be in both languages. I am hoping that this will be done as soon as they find a translator for this. I would suggest that you also write to her with this request. In the meantime, please continue to post your comments in the English forum. We need everyone to join this very important group.

Thank You!!
Carol Waterman
Animal Activist & Volunteer
Montreal, Qc. Canada
2androse

MessageSujet: To All who post to the "English" section of Upra.   Lun 30 Mar 2009 - 1:47

Please invite all your friends to this site, including contacts outside of Canada.

If anyone posts a bilingual message, post it in this section and head it with the title "Bilingual". That way, more members will read these posts and include their comments. In order to ensure that this English section remains, it is imperative to recruit more members.

To quick link to the English section, go to "Search"> FORUMS> "Jump to" Select a forum". On the drop down menu go to 'Divers' (meaning miscellaneous) and click on "'English".

Thank you all for supporting Upra.

Carol Waterman
Montreal, Qc. Canada
2androse

MessageSujet: To All who post to the    Lun 30 Mar 2009 - 1:48

Please invite all your friends to this site, including contacts outside of Canada.

If anyone posts a bilingual message, post it in this section and head it with the title "Bilingual". That way, more members will read these posts and include their comments. In order to ensure that this English section remains, it is imperative to recruit more members.

To quick link to the English section, go to "Search"> FORUMS> "Jump to" Select a forum". On the drop down menu go to 'Divers' (meaning miscellaneous) and click on "'English".

Thank you all for supporting Upra.

Carol Waterman
Montreal, Qc. Canada
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ANGLOPHONES INTERESTED IN UPRA   

ANGLOPHONES INTERESTED IN UPRA
Page 1 sur 1